This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GUYS: i don't know if he likes me or losing interest?
05-24-2014, 06:55 PM
GUYS: i don't know if he likes me or losing interest?
Signs i think he likes me:
- walked me to the bookstore after class, which is a long way from his car
-waited in line with me at starbucks
- i touched his hand while i was putting on the bracelet i made for him and he didn't move or flinched
-he stands pretty close to me
-i heard that when a guy likes you, his foot points towards you. he did that when we were in a group
-he makes fun of me a lot
-playfully mean to me
-we can have a conversation for hours and hours on messages

Signs i think he's losing interest/does not like me
- last night he complimented me saying that im a good cook and i said "thanks Smile" and usually he would reply back and continue the conversation, but he didn't last night Sad and i thought he would text this morning but didn't
-NEVER initiate texts or fb messages. i have to initiate by asking him a question
-i wanted to play the question game and i asked him to ask me a any question and he said "i don't have any questions to ask lol"

So what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 06:59 PM

I think your over reacting...but I recommend you start the spark instead of him this time

Ads

05-24-2014, 07:01 PM

Guys are honestly pretty simple minded. If you&#x27;ve been noticing more of the negative signs than the positive ones recently he&#x27;s probably losing interest. If more positive than negative recently then I&#x27;d say he&#x27;s into you or at least enjoys your company
05-24-2014, 07:05 PM

-we can have a conversation for hours and hours on messages , a guy wont talk to a girl that long unless he is interested, so yea i think this guy does like you.

signs he doesn't like you -that first one you are looking into to deeply, he complimented you, it's not easy to keep a conversation going all the time, do you try to keep it going at all?
2nd one ooooooo that's weird..... but then again i just met this girl and i know for a fact and 100% certainty she is really into me, but i always have to text first... kinda bugs me , wish she would at least try to initiate a text.
3rd one- that last one seems like he is losing interest....