Twitist Forums
help!!! should i get try and get back with my ex? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: help!!! should i get try and get back with my ex? (/thread-161203.html)

help!!! should i get try and get back with my ex? - nemooo - 06-02-2014 03:06 PM

So I was with my ex for 2 years and we broke up about a month and a half ago, he broke up with me. He said it was done for good just bc I wanted more privacy. I was really upset by that and angry so I slept with another guy. This is no excuse for what I did . I know what I did was extremely wrong. We weren't together but it still didn't feel right. And after that , me and my ex started talking again . it felt really weird and I knew I had to tell him. So i did and now he doesn't want to talk to me. He doesn't answer my calls or nothing . what I did was foul but should he be this angry of we weren't even together ? It would be different if I had cheated but I didn't . he calls me a cheater now and a hoe. He even put me on blast on Facebook . I feel like I deserve this but at the same time Idk if should be treated that way. I love him with all my heart and he is my soul mate. He even got a tattoo to show me that he loves me a while back. I need him In my life. What should I do? Should I try and forget about him or should I continue and try to get him back. Because I'm miserable without him. And I don't want to let go of someone who is important. And how should I make it up to him and show him that I'll never do that again ? I already deleted my instagram and Facebook for him and Idk what else to do

- LightsOut - 06-02-2014 03:22 PM

You should never depend on someone else to make you happy, a soul mate is meant to be someone who can cheer you up when you're sad, or laugh with when you're happy. They're not meant to be the soul reason you're happy. Forget about him. I know it's hard, I've been in a similar situation, and I'm giving you the same advice my best friend gave me.

Make yourself happy, do what you want. You can't expect to be happy with someone, if you can't make yourself happy without someone. It may take time ( I personally have purposely been single for over a year and still working on this) just don't give up.

- Roquia - 06-02-2014 03:32 PM

awww....poor baby. what u need to do is let him go. u shouldn't put up with his crap. he breaks up with u n had the nerve to say YOU are a cheating ho3? lol he's twisted n u didn't do anything wrong. even tho u feel it was wrong of u to sleep with someone else............you were broken up! your ex is just being a spoiled piss ant.

i dunno. i think u deserve much better and can find much better. don't let anyone dictate to u what u can and cant do. unless he's YOUR HUSBAND OR YOUR DADDY.