Twitist Forums
How can I delete an Instagram account? Me and my friend want to have an acc deleted who has been scamming us? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: How can I delete an Instagram account? Me and my friend want to have an acc deleted who has been scamming us? (/thread-162391.html)

How can I delete an Instagram account? Me and my friend want to have an acc deleted who has been scamming us? - 749 - 06-07-2014 04:21 PM

He's been scamming us & doing plenty of things bad. We have 10k followers combined. We've tried reporting & blocking but he's still here. please HELP ASAP

- Fred - 06-07-2014 04:32 PM

They will not delete it unless you can prove they broke a serious rule or broke the law. They will also check your actions towards that person and if you showed any action against him you couod get banned.

- Glen - 06-07-2014 04:42 PM

hello thereSmile. i will be the one assisting you today. To delete your account, i will say step by step. But once you deleted it this cant be undone. 1. Go to your computer 2. Open up internet browser ( mozilla firefox, google chrome, internet explorer) 3. go to instagram.com 4. log in with your account 5. Click edit profile 6. You will " i like to delete my account" at the lower right side. that's all, Good luck to youSmile