This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I delete an Instagram account? Me and my friend want to have an acc deleted who has been scamming us?
06-07-2014, 04:21 PM
How can I delete an Instagram account? Me and my friend want to have an acc deleted who has been scamming us?
He's been scamming us & doing plenty of things bad. We have 10k followers combined. We've tried reporting & blocking but he's still here. please HELP ASAP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 04:32 PM

They will not delete it unless you can prove they broke a serious rule or broke the law. They will also check your actions towards that person and if you showed any action against him you couod get banned.

Ads

06-07-2014, 04:42 PM

hello thereSmile. i will be the one assisting you today. To delete your account, i will say step by step. But once you deleted it this cant be undone. 1. Go to your computer 2. Open up internet browser ( mozilla firefox, google chrome, internet explorer) 3. go to instagram.com 4. log in with your account 5. Click edit profile 6. You will " i like to delete my account" at the lower right side. that's all, Good luck to youSmile