Twitist Forums
Why is facebook not letting me sign in? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Why is facebook not letting me sign in? (/thread-163169.html)

Why is facebook not letting me sign in? - This is it. - 06-10-2014 10:51 PM

I was online this morning. When I try to sign in, it says "Incorrect Email/Password Combination."

When I click "Forgot your password?" and enter my email, it says "The email address you entered has not been registered."

I am CERTAINLY registered. I'm spelling everything correctly!
I have tried deleting cookies, nothing is working. I've messaged the facebook staff, but I doubt they will be speedy. Is it possible for them to LOSE my information? Is anybody else having this problem?
Its definately the real website.
I just got my friend to look on facebook, my accounts still there.

And I gave her my info over the phone (I trust her), and its doing the same thing for my account on her computer.

- `Ju$t!N : . - 06-10-2014 11:03 PM

Sometimes you are trying to log into a fake facebook website. If you ever clicked one of those messages on someone's wall that takes you to a facebook log-in page, it's fake. They will take the information you entered and write on everyone's wall. Be sure you didn't save one of those as a favorite and are trying to log into that site. Get the real website and try it. If that doesn't work, then i don't know what the problem is.

- 358 - 06-10-2014 11:16 PM

try calling facebook. there probably not open now, so call tmw there number is (650) 543-4811

good luck! Smile

- Nicole A - 06-10-2014 11:30 PM

may be u added more than 20 friend a day or something like that
facebook will block u for a couple of days

- Bender - 06-10-2014 11:40 PM

Maybe your account got deleted.

- Bram Vera - 06-10-2014 11:49 PM

I'm having the same problem
I contact facebook and still waiting for their email
and I found someone else have similiar problem posting on developer site, below is the link