This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is facebook not letting me sign in?
06-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Why is facebook not letting me sign in?
I was online this morning. When I try to sign in, it says "Incorrect Email/Password Combination."

When I click "Forgot your password?" and enter my email, it says "The email address you entered has not been registered."

I am CERTAINLY registered. I'm spelling everything correctly!
I have tried deleting cookies, nothing is working. I've messaged the facebook staff, but I doubt they will be speedy. Is it possible for them to LOSE my information? Is anybody else having this problem?
Its definately the real website.
I just got my friend to look on facebook, my accounts still there.

And I gave her my info over the phone (I trust her), and its doing the same thing for my account on her computer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 11:03 PM

Sometimes you are trying to log into a fake facebook website. If you ever clicked one of those messages on someone's wall that takes you to a facebook log-in page, it's fake. They will take the information you entered and write on everyone's wall. Be sure you didn't save one of those as a favorite and are trying to log into that site. Get the real website and try it. If that doesn't work, then i don't know what the problem is.

Ads

06-10-2014, 11:16 PM

try calling facebook. there probably not open now, so call tmw there number is (650) 543-4811

good luck! Smile
06-10-2014, 11:30 PM

may be u added more than 20 friend a day or something like that
facebook will block u for a couple of days
06-10-2014, 11:40 PM

Maybe your account got deleted.
06-10-2014, 11:49 PM

I'm having the same problem
I contact facebook and still waiting for their email
and I found someone else have similiar problem posting on developer site, below is the link