Twitist Forums
I get addicted too fast.. How to over come it ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I get addicted too fast.. How to over come it ? (/thread-163548.html)

I get addicted too fast.. How to over come it ? - 509 - 06-12-2014 01:01 PM

like FB, Twitter and now yahoo answers..

- Tblake - 06-12-2014 01:16 PM

You probably have an addictive personality. Those aren't the worst things to be addicted to.

- ParPar - 06-12-2014 01:25 PM

Join a 12 step program. Their really great. You'll find the answers you need, and have support from many people with the same issues as yourself. Also you won't feel alone. Only good can come out of it.

- James D - 06-12-2014 01:39 PM

Try actually doing something physical throughout the day.this will make you uninterested in such things.

- Dsi411 - 06-12-2014 01:52 PM

You should find something on the internet that blocks those websites. If you use google chrome, there's this chrome extension at the chrome store called StayFocusd. You can set it so you can only be on those websites for a certain amount of time each day. Good luck!

- Lee - 06-12-2014 02:00 PM

im rather like you, but when it comes to social networking SO IS EVERYONE, everyones got atlest one of their things on everything theyve got, ive got fb on my latop phone kindle and ipod, and when ever i switch toanother device i go straight on it, seeing as you never actually asked a question i cant answer your question.