This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I get addicted too fast.. How to over come it ?
06-12-2014, 01:01 PM
I get addicted too fast.. How to over come it ?
like FB, Twitter and now yahoo answers..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 01:16 PM

You probably have an addictive personality. Those aren't the worst things to be addicted to.

Ads

06-12-2014, 01:25 PM

Join a 12 step program. Their really great. You'll find the answers you need, and have support from many people with the same issues as yourself. Also you won't feel alone. Only good can come out of it.
06-12-2014, 01:39 PM

Try actually doing something physical throughout the day.this will make you uninterested in such things.
06-12-2014, 01:52 PM

You should find something on the internet that blocks those websites. If you use google chrome, there's this chrome extension at the chrome store called StayFocusd. You can set it so you can only be on those websites for a certain amount of time each day. Good luck!
06-12-2014, 02:00 PM

im rather like you, but when it comes to social networking SO IS EVERYONE, everyones got atlest one of their things on everything theyve got, ive got fb on my latop phone kindle and ipod, and when ever i switch toanother device i go straight on it, seeing as you never actually asked a question i cant answer your question.