Twitist Forums
google chrome error connection reset? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: google chrome error connection reset? (/thread-163883.html)

google chrome error connection reset? - - - 06-13-2014 10:17 PM

So my cousin decided to be an ass and download mc patcher, a free minecraft program. The problem is that it also downloaded PC optimizer pro and live support. Now I know that PC optimizer pro is a malware and that it can infect your computer, so I uninstalled both the live support and PC optimizer pro. The other problem is that when I uninstalled pc optimizer pro, it said something that I didn't read before I click agree. I tried to get back into google chrome, but it keeps saying ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.
Now I have tried to change the proxy severs, deleted my cookies and cache, allow google chrome through firewall, and other thing but they don't work. It's been about a week now and I am pretty much on the brink of killing myself (possibly metaphorically) because I can't solve this stupid ass issue. If anyone has suggestion, please help because I literally can;t do anything after what i've tried.

Note: I have tried the following: change proxy settings, deleted cookies and caches, allowing firewall bypass, reseted winsock, restarted the computer. I am only talking about Google chrome and not any other browser. I have read most help options so if you suggest something, it is possible that I have tried it already. Also, if anyone else has uninstalled PC optimizer pro, could you tell me what the warning said before you uninstalled it.
PLESE HELP ME!

- frankg - 06-13-2014 10:23 PM

WHEN YOU DOWNLOADED PC OTIM IT ALSO BROUGHT IN AT LEAST THREE OTHER JUNKS THAT ARE SHOWING UP ON YOUR DESKTOP . YOUR WERE GIVEN A CHANCE TO DECLINE BEFORE AGREEING TO ACCEPT . TO RID THEM RT. CL . ON THEM AND SELECT PROPERTYS. TAKE NOTE OF ITS NAME OF ALL. GO TO UNINSTALL PAGE .LOOK ON LEFT SIDE , YOU MAY HAVE TO SLIDE MOUSE AROUND TILL A BOX OPENS. UNTICK ALL CK MARKS IN THE SQUARES WITH NAMES YOU TOOK NOTE OF.