This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
google chrome error connection reset?
06-13-2014, 10:17 PM
google chrome error connection reset?
So my cousin decided to be an ass and download mc patcher, a free minecraft program. The problem is that it also downloaded PC optimizer pro and live support. Now I know that PC optimizer pro is a malware and that it can infect your computer, so I uninstalled both the live support and PC optimizer pro. The other problem is that when I uninstalled pc optimizer pro, it said something that I didn't read before I click agree. I tried to get back into google chrome, but it keeps saying ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.
Now I have tried to change the proxy severs, deleted my cookies and cache, allow google chrome through firewall, and other thing but they don't work. It's been about a week now and I am pretty much on the brink of killing myself (possibly metaphorically) because I can't solve this stupid ass issue. If anyone has suggestion, please help because I literally can;t do anything after what i've tried.

Note: I have tried the following: change proxy settings, deleted cookies and caches, allowing firewall bypass, reseted winsock, restarted the computer. I am only talking about Google chrome and not any other browser. I have read most help options so if you suggest something, it is possible that I have tried it already. Also, if anyone else has uninstalled PC optimizer pro, could you tell me what the warning said before you uninstalled it.
PLESE HELP ME!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2014, 10:23 PM

WHEN YOU DOWNLOADED PC OTIM IT ALSO BROUGHT IN AT LEAST THREE OTHER JUNKS THAT ARE SHOWING UP ON YOUR DESKTOP . YOUR WERE GIVEN A CHANCE TO DECLINE BEFORE AGREEING TO ACCEPT . TO RID THEM RT. CL . ON THEM AND SELECT PROPERTYS. TAKE NOTE OF ITS NAME OF ALL. GO TO UNINSTALL PAGE .LOOK ON LEFT SIDE , YOU MAY HAVE TO SLIDE MOUSE AROUND TILL A BOX OPENS. UNTICK ALL CK MARKS IN THE SQUARES WITH NAMES YOU TOOK NOTE OF.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply