Twitist Forums
Can anyone please help me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Can anyone please help me? (/thread-164666.html)

Can anyone please help me? - Apurva - 06-17-2014 04:53 AM

There is a guy on twitter, he kinda likes me but i dont feel the same. Problem arised when we were tweeting each other n suddenly he sent me a dm asking what qualities would i look in for my boy friend i felt awkward for a second but i had no second thought n i replied. Later i asked him the same question n he replied 'YOU'. Then he said that he loves me. I tried to avoid this question but he repeated himself.. In order to be good to him i said i had no such thpughts for him but he said he had all those qualities that i was looking forward for my boy friend i did not want to say 'NO' because thats rude... So he asked me to start with a trial relationship and he pleaded so much that i could not refuse though i was not actually in...

Now all i want is a boy who is on twitter act as my boy friend over twitter my username is @forever_apurva

please dont take me wrong i dont want to say no for this relationship and so i want him to feel that i m not the right one for him...

Boys on twitter please help i will really be very greatful to anyone who helps

- Fred - 06-17-2014 05:08 AM

Tell him he is really nice and funny and there is nothing wrong with him but you just don't feel the same way right now