Twitist Forums
Did she block me on Instagram? I'm confused right now..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Did she block me on Instagram? I'm confused right now..? (/thread-164677.html)

Did she block me on Instagram? I'm confused right now..? - 532 - 06-17-2014 05:45 AM

Okay so if she did, that doesn't make sense to me. I'll try to explain what has happened lately. I followed this girl on Twitter a couple days ago, and when I did, I think she subtweeted me. She said "My new follower >>>" and that was like right after she followed back, and I was her most recent follower so idk. I faved that tweet and then dm'd her later and said she's cute, then she said that I'm cute too. Then I gave her my number and said something like "Text me sometime Smile" and she said "alright Smile". Then we texted for an hour or so, and then I said "I'll let you go, I think you're an hour ahead of me. Goodnight Smile" (she lives kinda far away :/) and then she said "Yeah it's 1:40, I'm about to ko, but goodnight Smile". Then earlier today I saw a notification that said "@____ liked your photo" and when I went on Instagram to see who it was, I couldn't find anything about someone liking my photo. My last notification was from yesterday when someone followed me. The username was really similar to her Twitter name, so I think it was her? I also don't know anyone else that has the same name as her so. Then when I tried to type the @ name into the search bar, it said "No users found". I don't know if it's just a glitch, or she blocked me, or whatever actually happened.
What do you think it is? I don't understand why she would block me on Instagram, she still follows me on Twitter and she texted me back today. I'm confused?

- Elise - 06-17-2014 05:52 AM

Instagram has a lot of glitches! It's not her! Try out a really random username thats probably taken, and then search it on Instagram- no users found!