Twitist Forums
How much businuss would I exepct from a small add in the paper every week for a WEDDING PHOTOGRAHER? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How much businuss would I exepct from a small add in the paper every week for a WEDDING PHOTOGRAHER? (/thread-165122.html)

How much businuss would I exepct from a small add in the paper every week for a WEDDING PHOTOGRAHER? - Sassy Fish:) - 06-19-2014 04:11 AM

Is four clients a month two much?

Maybe with a Facebook page as well? Four clients a month? Smile

- Grace - 06-19-2014 04:18 AM

I highly doubt you would get 4 wedding clients a month with a newspaper add. I think you would be lucky to get four ENQUIRIES a month. Don't waste your money.
The best thing would be to invest in a website. And i don't mean one of those "free" website templates, which won't show up on Google and give you constant glitches. I mean visiting a web developer or a graphic design company who does websites and investing in a proper website with good code as well as SEO so you show up when people are searching for wedding photographers.
But if you can't afford this then begin with a Facebook page which shows only your very best work. Not every photo you've ever taken, but only the work which shows your style and skill in photography and editing.

- Deziner - 06-19-2014 04:32 AM

Well established wedding photographers do not even do 4 weddings a month. You should not really expect any business from a news paper ad.