This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much businuss would I exepct from a small add in the paper every week for a WEDDING PHOTOGRAHER?
06-19-2014, 04:11 AM
How much businuss would I exepct from a small add in the paper every week for a WEDDING PHOTOGRAHER?
Is four clients a month two much?

Maybe with a Facebook page as well? Four clients a month? Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 04:18 AM

I highly doubt you would get 4 wedding clients a month with a newspaper add. I think you would be lucky to get four ENQUIRIES a month. Don't waste your money.
The best thing would be to invest in a website. And i don't mean one of those "free" website templates, which won't show up on Google and give you constant glitches. I mean visiting a web developer or a graphic design company who does websites and investing in a proper website with good code as well as SEO so you show up when people are searching for wedding photographers.
But if you can't afford this then begin with a Facebook page which shows only your very best work. Not every photo you've ever taken, but only the work which shows your style and skill in photography and editing.

Ads

06-19-2014, 04:32 AM

Well established wedding photographers do not even do 4 weddings a month. You should not really expect any business from a news paper ad.