Twitist Forums
Ebay new seller question(s)/tips? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Ebay new seller question(s)/tips? (/thread-165702.html)

Ebay new seller question(s)/tips? - 986 - 06-21-2014 02:43 PM

Im selling my first item on ebay, and from what I have read the winning bid will go on a balance to my paypal account. From that I assume I can route my paypal balance to my checking account? im not totally sure about that part

I also have another question, What will happen when the winning bid is finalized? will I get the address of the winning bidder and I just have to send the item im selling to them? or how do I know where to send it? and also how do I know which mail type to use when im sending it (standard, Express)?

also any tips for making a better selling for next time? I used a duration of 10 days because I figured more time was better for more people to see it and decide? is that to long or dose it even matter?

- â™›re3jaâ™› - 06-21-2014 02:55 PM

Yeah, it will tell you their address when the auction's over. You can ship it however you like as long as you didn't already say it would be a certain way. And for your checking account, you can have it transferred to that but you'll need to find out your routing number and account number.