This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ebay new seller question(s)/tips?
06-21-2014, 02:43 PM
Ebay new seller question(s)/tips?
Im selling my first item on ebay, and from what I have read the winning bid will go on a balance to my paypal account. From that I assume I can route my paypal balance to my checking account? im not totally sure about that part

I also have another question, What will happen when the winning bid is finalized? will I get the address of the winning bidder and I just have to send the item im selling to them? or how do I know where to send it? and also how do I know which mail type to use when im sending it (standard, Express)?

also any tips for making a better selling for next time? I used a duration of 10 days because I figured more time was better for more people to see it and decide? is that to long or dose it even matter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2014, 02:55 PM

Yeah, it will tell you their address when the auction's over. You can ship it however you like as long as you didn't already say it would be a certain way. And for your checking account, you can have it transferred to that but you'll need to find out your routing number and account number.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply