Twitist Forums
Why are things popping up in between my posts on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Why are things popping up in between my posts on facebook? (/thread-16701.html)

Why are things popping up in between my posts on facebook? - AV - 11-09-2012 08:48 AM

I noticed about a week ago on my facebook page that ads are loading in between posts and are popping up all over my page. I know that there are normally ads on the sides, but they are not on the page with the posts. I noticed it only happens when I load facebook on Mozilla. I have a Macbook and when I use the Safari to open up facebook, the ads are not there. Can anyone tell me how to correct this? Thanks in advance for your help!

- Sam H - 11-09-2012 08:56 AM

It seems to be a problem with your mozzilla they dont work well with mac i would stick with using safari

- Sammi - 11-09-2012 08:56 AM

The same thing is happening to me! if you go into your control panel on your computer, then go to uninstall a program, see if there is a face-theme thingy or something like that! it might have downloaded its self onto the computer causing a lot of ads. Also if you did something on Facebook that had to do with football or something, that might also be a cause!! hope i helped! Big Grin