This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are things popping up in between my posts on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Why are things popping up in between my posts on facebook?
I noticed about a week ago on my facebook page that ads are loading in between posts and are popping up all over my page. I know that there are normally ads on the sides, but they are not on the page with the posts. I noticed it only happens when I load facebook on Mozilla. I have a Macbook and when I use the Safari to open up facebook, the ads are not there. Can anyone tell me how to correct this? Thanks in advance for your help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:56 AM

It seems to be a problem with your mozzilla they dont work well with mac i would stick with using safari

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:56 AM

The same thing is happening to me! if you go into your control panel on your computer, then go to uninstall a program, see if there is a face-theme thingy or something like that! it might have downloaded its self onto the computer causing a lot of ads. Also if you did something on Facebook that had to do with football or something, that might also be a cause!! hope i helped! Big Grin