Twitist Forums
How do I become my future husband's lesbian dream girl? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How do I become my future husband's lesbian dream girl? (/thread-17412.html)

How do I become my future husband's lesbian dream girl? - fatthrone957 - 11-09-2012 09:03 AM

Lesbians I need your help. how were you able to like women? my future husband posted on his Facebook that he was turned on by lesbians. I need to become one so he likes me. I visit his Facebook profile everyday just to see what's he's doing. I need to be able to turn lesbian before he meets me and falls in love in with me

Thanks

- Liam - 11-09-2012 09:12 AM

To become a lesbian is no easy task, for you must venture through a dangerous quest that has defeated many bi-curious adventurers and has sent them fleeing back to the realm of heterosexuality.

Once you have scathed Mt. Norris, you must decapitate Medusa and use the corpse as a table for the Bed & Breakfast you will run for Zeus himself, if the pancakes are crisp yet tender, he will grant you the ability to enjoyably lick another fur burger.

Godspeed.

- Midnight Jaguar - 11-09-2012 09:12 AM

You sound like you're trolling. If you're not, then let me tell you, you can't "turn lesbian". You either like girls or you don't (whether you are bi, bi-curious, or gay). Also, there's no way a guy is going to marry a lesbian. Let me leave you with one more thing, you should never have to change yourself or do anything you don't want to for some guy. Be yourself and nobody else.

- Ali Bug - 11-09-2012 09:12 AM

0.o ... uh, right... brain hurts... I think you missed a logical step in there somewhere... like if you were a lesbian you wouldn't like your future husband (who you apparently stalk).

- ? - 11-09-2012 09:12 AM

people are so dumb i just can't get over it, seriously like common

- My26pt2 - 11-09-2012 09:12 AM

You need some serious help with your self esteem if you feel the need to change who you are as a person to please someone else. If your are exploring your sexuality that's one thing but you never said that. Dump the guy if that's his requirement in a wife.

- techo_pop_gal - 11-09-2012 09:12 AM

You do realize that if you're a lesbian, you can't HAVE a husband, right? Because if you marry a man and you're a lesbian, you're obviously NOT a lesbian, which means that if you marry or date him he'll know that you're straight and if you say you're a lesbian he'll break up with you because he'll think you're not attracted to them because lesbians are attracted to girls.