This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I become my future husband's lesbian dream girl?
11-09-2012, 09:03 AM
How do I become my future husband's lesbian dream girl?
Lesbians I need your help. how were you able to like women? my future husband posted on his Facebook that he was turned on by lesbians. I need to become one so he likes me. I visit his Facebook profile everyday just to see what's he's doing. I need to be able to turn lesbian before he meets me and falls in love in with me

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM

To become a lesbian is no easy task, for you must venture through a dangerous quest that has defeated many bi-curious adventurers and has sent them fleeing back to the realm of heterosexuality.

Once you have scathed Mt. Norris, you must decapitate Medusa and use the corpse as a table for the Bed & Breakfast you will run for Zeus himself, if the pancakes are crisp yet tender, he will grant you the ability to enjoyably lick another fur burger.

Godspeed.

Ads

You sound like you're trolling. If you're not, then let me tell you, you can't "turn lesbian". You either like girls or you don't (whether you are bi, bi-curious, or gay). Also, there's no way a guy is going to marry a lesbian. Let me leave you with one more thing, you should never have to change yourself or do anything you don't want to for some guy. Be yourself and nobody else.

0.o ... uh, right... brain hurts... I think you missed a logical step in there somewhere... like if you were a lesbian you wouldn't like your future husband (who you apparently stalk).

people are so dumb i just can't get over it, seriously like common

You need some serious help with your self esteem if you feel the need to change who you are as a person to please someone else. If your are exploring your sexuality that's one thing but you never said that. Dump the guy if that's his requirement in a wife.

You do realize that if you're a lesbian, you can't HAVE a husband, right? Because if you marry a man and you're a lesbian, you're obviously NOT a lesbian, which means that if you marry or date him he'll know that you're straight and if you say you're a lesbian he'll break up with you because he'll think you're not attracted to them because lesbians are attracted to girls.