Twitist Forums
How can I remove my Facebook profile picture from Yahoo emails I send? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How can I remove my Facebook profile picture from Yahoo emails I send? (/thread-17797.html)

How can I remove my Facebook profile picture from Yahoo emails I send? - scducharme - 11-09-2012 09:11 AM

When I send an email from my Yahoo account, my facebook profile picture apprears in the top right corner. It links to my facebook page and I really don't want this. How do I get rid of it? I've adjusted my privacy settings in FB to be minimal in all areas. Is this something that yahoo is pulling out of FB?

Thanks,
Sarah

- Sk8erpunkk69 - 11-09-2012 09:19 AM

They must be linked in some way, unlink them. Not to sure how to do that though.

- mnw1989 - 11-09-2012 09:19 AM

You have to go to your Yahoo profile settings and edit them...There under your profile photo you can delete the photo and select "no photo" This should do it

- Go Green - 11-09-2012 09:19 AM

In Facebook, click on Account in the upper right corner, then Account Settings, then click Change next to Linked Accounts, and you should be able to un-link them there.

- badesemowo - 11-09-2012 09:19 AM

No its not in privacy settings . Its application setting

click on accounts -> application settings

it defaults to show "recently used" . change this to : "authorised"

You will find Yahoo! there .

- romisi - 11-09-2012 09:19 AM

I have this same issue. I never linked FB and Yahoo!, yet there is a link to FB on ONE of my Yahoo! mail accounts. I can't make it go away. There is nothing on that FB account that shows that I ever linked it to Yahoo! yet there it is. I tried the suggestion of one other answer, but as I said, Yahoo! does not even show up in my applications list, under any category.

I hope someone has a working answer, as this is very irritating to me.