This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I remove my Facebook profile picture from Yahoo emails I send?
11-09-2012, 09:11 AM
How can I remove my Facebook profile picture from Yahoo emails I send?
When I send an email from my Yahoo account, my facebook profile picture apprears in the top right corner. It links to my facebook page and I really don't want this. How do I get rid of it? I've adjusted my privacy settings in FB to be minimal in all areas. Is this something that yahoo is pulling out of FB?

Thanks,
Sarah

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:19 AM

They must be linked in some way, unlink them. Not to sure how to do that though.

Ads

You have to go to your Yahoo profile settings and edit them...There under your profile photo you can delete the photo and select "no photo" This should do it

In Facebook, click on Account in the upper right corner, then Account Settings, then click Change next to Linked Accounts, and you should be able to un-link them there.

No its not in privacy settings . Its application setting

click on accounts -> application settings

it defaults to show "recently used" . change this to : "authorised"

You will find Yahoo! there .

I have this same issue. I never linked FB and Yahoo!, yet there is a link to FB on ONE of my Yahoo! mail accounts. I can't make it go away. There is nothing on that FB account that shows that I ever linked it to Yahoo! yet there it is. I tried the suggestion of one other answer, but as I said, Yahoo! does not even show up in my applications list, under any category.

I hope someone has a working answer, as this is very irritating to me.