Twitist Forums
Should I treat my gf just as a sex object? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Should I treat my gf just as a sex object? (/thread-18121.html)

Should I treat my gf just as a sex object? - Bombom - 11-09-2012 09:16 AM

I gave her my love, my best. I plan to travel with her to another countries. I save up my money for her. Despite all that I have done, she is not very grateful to me. Recently, she got admitted to a hospital because of a kidney infection. I travelled to another part of the country immediately just to see her that night. She had been staying there for 6 days. I asked her if I should travel to see her yesterday morning, she said she didn't want it and didn't like it. She said I overly reacted but the reason I asked her was because she told me the seriousness her illness.

She also keep our relationship as a secret on facebook. I am thinking she might have something else going on with her. I used to give her my best but should I just use her for sex now? My male friend told me I could just use her for sex but not as a gf.

- john - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM

yeah. she's a bitch. hit it and quit it

- Devin - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM

If you still love and respect her then i don't advise having her as your sex object...

- Sally - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM

Dude fuck that cunt. You dropped everything for that bitch because you care and she didn't appreciate it at all. Just GTFO.

- her - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM

Why would you want to put yourself in a position where you're giving someone all your energy, only to get shut down?

So many girls would die to be in a relationship where they get treated the way you treat your girlfriend. Don't waste your time with this girl anymore, and find someone who's worth it.