This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I treat my gf just as a sex object?
11-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Should I treat my gf just as a sex object?
I gave her my love, my best. I plan to travel with her to another countries. I save up my money for her. Despite all that I have done, she is not very grateful to me. Recently, she got admitted to a hospital because of a kidney infection. I travelled to another part of the country immediately just to see her that night. She had been staying there for 6 days. I asked her if I should travel to see her yesterday morning, she said she didn't want it and didn't like it. She said I overly reacted but the reason I asked her was because she told me the seriousness her illness.

She also keep our relationship as a secret on facebook. I am thinking she might have something else going on with her. I used to give her my best but should I just use her for sex now? My male friend told me I could just use her for sex but not as a gf.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:25 AM

yeah. she's a bitch. hit it and quit it

Ads

If you still love and respect her then i don't advise having her as your sex object...

Dude fuck that cunt. You dropped everything for that bitch because you care and she didn't appreciate it at all. Just GTFO.

Why would you want to put yourself in a position where you're giving someone all your energy, only to get shut down?

So many girls would die to be in a relationship where they get treated the way you treat your girlfriend. Don't waste your time with this girl anymore, and find someone who's worth it.