Twitist Forums
why does my boyfriend keeps untagging himself from pictures of us on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: why does my boyfriend keeps untagging himself from pictures of us on facebook? (/thread-18796.html)

Pages: 1 2

why does my boyfriend keeps untagging himself from pictures of us on facebook? - skeys.5 - 11-09-2012 09:30 AM

my boyfriend keep untagging himself from pictures of us on facebook, whether it is a picture I posted or my friends posted. its almost like he doesnt want people to know we are together...
the weird part it that whenever we go to parties, he hold my hand or kisses me in public.. i don't get it.
someone please help!!

- Legz - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

cuz he dont like you and is probably lookin for another chick. he dont want any girls to see him wit you on his fbook.

- Aaron - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

Why don't you just ask him! Smile

- Julie - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

i also got confused. maybe you should ask him?
can you please answer mine? i really need help?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121009114401AAVW71v

- Mr - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

He doesn't want people to find out, maybe he has his family on his facebook. If you tag someone it would pop up on their page.

- tally - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

Maybe he just doesnt like the way he looks on pictures. He may not even realized that he was untagging pictures you were together. Ask him indirectly.

- priiiiiice ;) - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

but it sounds kinda wierd that hes untagging these pictures of you two
hmmm .... first thing that would come to mind to me is that he wouldnt
want any of the " girls" he has as friends to see it , BUT do not take
that as a reason !! im not 100% sure , but thats how i would take it
me personally - i think you should just ask him for yourself , ....

- Johan - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

Because he doesn't want his wife to see them.

- kate - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

Does your facebook status say that you guys are together, if not, he may not be ready for your relationship to be published on the web for the world to see, give him time.

- Lida - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

he doesnt want any exes to see he is with you, or he thinks your unnatractive and doesnt wantpeopleknow he with you, or he has certain girls on his facebook he doesnt want knowing he has a gf...any guy who is happy or proud of his gf will ADVERTISE pictures of her! lol