This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does my boyfriend keeps untagging himself from pictures of us on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:30 AM
why does my boyfriend keeps untagging himself from pictures of us on facebook?
my boyfriend keep untagging himself from pictures of us on facebook, whether it is a picture I posted or my friends posted. its almost like he doesnt want people to know we are together...
the weird part it that whenever we go to parties, he hold my hand or kisses me in public.. i don't get it.
someone please help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:38 AM

cuz he dont like you and is probably lookin for another chick. he dont want any girls to see him wit you on his fbook.

Ads

Why don't you just ask him! Smile

i also got confused. maybe you should ask him?
can you please answer mine? i really need help?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...401AAVW71v

He doesn't want people to find out, maybe he has his family on his facebook. If you tag someone it would pop up on their page.

Maybe he just doesnt like the way he looks on pictures. He may not even realized that he was untagging pictures you were together. Ask him indirectly.

Because he doesn't want his wife to see them.

Does your facebook status say that you guys are together, if not, he may not be ready for your relationship to be published on the web for the world to see, give him time.

he doesnt want any exes to see he is with you, or he thinks your unnatractive and doesnt wantpeopleknow he with you, or he has certain girls on his facebook he doesnt want knowing he has a gf...any guy who is happy or proud of his gf will ADVERTISE pictures of her! lol

It really does sound like he wants to keep your relationship a secret. During parties, he may do that so people know you're his and other guys won't hit on you.
If I were you, I'd talk to him about it. Maybe it's not what we think and he just didn't like the way he looked in the pictures posted. My girlfriend and I always talk things out that bother us and it makes our relationship so much stronger.

Good luck! Hope I helped Smile