Twitist Forums
why is he doing this to me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: why is he doing this to me? (/thread-18893.html)

Pages: 1 2

why is he doing this to me? - Cindy - 11-09-2012 09:32 AM

I met this guy a few weeks ago. He added me as a friend on facebook. He made all the moves. We had a great first date. The second date was amazing and then we started meeting up once or twice a week. So we've been getting to know each other. A bit of kissing. He's initiated sex but we haven't done it yet.

So he's been charming and has been making me feel like a lady...Until...

One day he said he was looking at an old facebook profile picture of mine and he said I looked slimmer and happier compared to recent ones. To be honest that one he was looking at was taken in a nightclub so I'm wearing slinky top, heels, etc. One of my recent ones...I'm wearing ear muffs and a coat...a bit different. Of course over the years I'm a little curvier. I'm fit and very healthy. My body is hour class shape. My waist is slim and my hips are curvy.

Anyway so now this guy is saying stuff like will you lose weight for me, you should eat 2 apples and a soup everyday. He said I'm beautiful. Now I just feel like rubbish. I can't feel or want to be intimate with him.

Is this a power trip? I'm confident, well travelled and I have a good job. His work situation is a little bit shaky. I feel he is saying this stuff about my weight to make me feel bad.

One day I didn't answer my phone because it was too late. He thought I was on a date. So I guess he has low self esteem. I'm aware I need to tone up a bit. Although I'm not overweight. Yesterday I didn't want to eat. I felt like he controlled me.

Thoughts?

- Jake - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

Since you believe in yourself, you could call him out on what he said to you, understand his point of view

- Momo - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

Girl you need to move on, thats really sad you deserve way better than that.

- StraightEdge - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

He's an idiot.Dont waste your time

- Pixie - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

My ex was the same way. He had a really low self esteem so he got his kicks by trying to drag mine down. Don't let him do it. I would talk to him about it...

- Juji D - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

You should tell him your thoughts and sort things. Tell him how you feel. And if he doesn't like you the way you are dump him. The man should respect your decisions.

- mikes b - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

Dont let him get to you, your fine just the way you are and if he loved you he would accept you for who you are. I could give you thing or two to say to him to try and fix the issue, but if that is how he really feels, which it clearly is then it most likely just wont work. He would always at the very least think about such things when he's with you even if he doesnt say them and be unhappy. You should find someone who likes you for the exact person that you are

- CINNAMONBUN - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

all your allegations are right. if he honestly thought you were on a date, he has some jealously issues. alot of issues over all. you can do better. there are many other guys out there.

- Matt - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

he sounds like an a**hole...I would move on from him

aswer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkTq9vsDgvxSUVyQUJJ_T6Tsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120910134447AAZJPKV

- jway - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

That's a deal-breaker for me. He's being disrespectful to you.

I don't know if it's a power trip or he just feels that he's got a right to make these demands. He doesn't. "Bye bye" is a phrase that springs to mind.