This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is he doing this to me?
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
why is he doing this to me?
I met this guy a few weeks ago. He added me as a friend on facebook. He made all the moves. We had a great first date. The second date was amazing and then we started meeting up once or twice a week. So we've been getting to know each other. A bit of kissing. He's initiated sex but we haven't done it yet.

So he's been charming and has been making me feel like a lady...Until...

One day he said he was looking at an old facebook profile picture of mine and he said I looked slimmer and happier compared to recent ones. To be honest that one he was looking at was taken in a nightclub so I'm wearing slinky top, heels, etc. One of my recent ones...I'm wearing ear muffs and a coat...a bit different. Of course over the years I'm a little curvier. I'm fit and very healthy. My body is hour class shape. My waist is slim and my hips are curvy.

Anyway so now this guy is saying stuff like will you lose weight for me, you should eat 2 apples and a soup everyday. He said I'm beautiful. Now I just feel like rubbish. I can't feel or want to be intimate with him.

Is this a power trip? I'm confident, well travelled and I have a good job. His work situation is a little bit shaky. I feel he is saying this stuff about my weight to make me feel bad.

One day I didn't answer my phone because it was too late. He thought I was on a date. So I guess he has low self esteem. I'm aware I need to tone up a bit. Although I'm not overweight. Yesterday I didn't want to eat. I felt like he controlled me.

Thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM

Since you believe in yourself, you could call him out on what he said to you, understand his point of view

Ads

Girl you need to move on, thats really sad you deserve way better than that.

He's an idiot.Dont waste your time

My ex was the same way. He had a really low self esteem so he got his kicks by trying to drag mine down. Don't let him do it. I would talk to him about it...

he sounds like an a**hole...I would move on from him

aswer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...447AAZJPKV

That's a deal-breaker for me. He's being disrespectful to you.

I don't know if it's a power trip or he just feels that he's got a right to make these demands. He doesn't. "Bye bye" is a phrase that springs to mind.

He is a jerk

What a jerk. You barely know him and he's putting pressure on you to lose weight?! It goes to show that this twerp doesn't have any sense of respect and decency. He may have low self esteem, fine, but if he's making you feel bad I wouldn't recommend keeping him around.

He is insecure. he want to control you an bring your self esteem down right along with his so he can feel like you wont pursue anyone else. please do not starve yourself, its very unhealthy. as long as you love yourself an is happy with your body, its all good. good luck