Twitist Forums
I feel like I don't even know myself right now....? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I feel like I don't even know myself right now....? (/thread-191.html)

I feel like I don't even know myself right now....? - First - 09-30-2012 04:40 AM

First off let me say I feel like this will sound confusing, sorry. And 2nd I'm a girl.

Okay- so, I was really close friends with this one girl, when we were friends I felt something a little more than that, not much though. But now, she hates me....or so that's what it feels like/seems like. Now I miss her so much it hurts. I asked someone on DM on Twitter about it (she's a lesbian so I felt like she would understand) she said it sounds like I really did have real feelings for her...I feel like I did actually...I can't stop thinking about her at all. I've never felt this way about another girl before...I guess I just feel really confused about my sexuality?

Thanks to anyone who answers...

- Little - 09-30-2012 04:48 AM

hey girl! mmm i think i know how u feel.. i felt that way before but don't worry everyone can be confused about the sexuality. Why u don't try to ask her something, if u are not sure she hates you ( i dont think she does) , u should really try to talk with her, u are lucky because she's a lesbian so take the risks and do everything u can to be close friends again!! .. and about the confusion of the sexuality u have to be calm and wait to see how u feel what u feel and whatever it is be proud of who u are because we are free in this world! and the most important ..we can't choose who we love so just follow ur heart..good luck Smile