This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like I don't even know myself right now....?
09-30-2012, 04:40 AM
I feel like I don't even know myself right now....?
First off let me say I feel like this will sound confusing, sorry. And 2nd I'm a girl.

Okay- so, I was really close friends with this one girl, when we were friends I felt something a little more than that, not much though. But now, she hates me....or so that's what it feels like/seems like. Now I miss her so much it hurts. I asked someone on DM on Twitter about it (she's a lesbian so I felt like she would understand) she said it sounds like I really did have real feelings for her...I feel like I did actually...I can't stop thinking about her at all. I've never felt this way about another girl before...I guess I just feel really confused about my sexuality?

Thanks to anyone who answers...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:48 AM

hey girl! mmm i think i know how u feel.. i felt that way before but don't worry everyone can be confused about the sexuality. Why u don't try to ask her something, if u are not sure she hates you ( i dont think she does) , u should really try to talk with her, u are lucky because she's a lesbian so take the risks and do everything u can to be close friends again!! .. and about the confusion of the sexuality u have to be calm and wait to see how u feel what u feel and whatever it is be proud of who u are because we are free in this world! and the most important ..we can't choose who we love so just follow ur heart..good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply