Twitist Forums
Should I intervene if my wife is facebook friends with a neighbor? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Should I intervene if my wife is facebook friends with a neighbor? (/thread-19243.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Spfffy!!!:) - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

Welll, Just keep an eye on him! and dont leave the house when hes home lmfao im jk but seriousllly just talk to her about it and see where it goes!

- Alisssssss - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

question is, do you trust your wife?

- Tiger81 - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

I'm no longer on Facebook but I was friends with a lot of women and not their boyfriends even though I had a girlfriend. I don't see the difference.

- Allison - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

I would post it on my facebook wall. This would be a totally cool status update. Wink

- Foreversweet - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

I wouldn't worry about it at this point. Just send a request to the wife and then one to him to see if he accepts it.l

- Lindsey - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

yes Facebook is now nothing more than a dating web site it seems like..my brother and sister in law have been married for 13 years and now they are getting a divorce over both of them on Facebook...That is why me and my husband do not have one anymore... certain ppl use it differently but for the most part it is for hooking up now days! Good luck and stop it before anything starts!

- Onya - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

Aww yes... the old facebook question.

It sounds like you feel threatened by him. I would talk with your wife about your feelings and go from there? I mean what is it that you are asking? It's okay to have friends outside of the marriage. I'm just not sure what you are implying...and if it's cheating you for sure need to talk to her and not us!

Good Luck!

- kleighred - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

I have lots of male friends on FB that are not friends with my husband. You should trust your wife unless she gives you a more concrete reason not to. And you said your wife isn't very active on FB. She probably got the request, said yes, and then didn't do anything more with it, including looking for his wife to send a friend request to. If you're so concerned that he is friends only with your wife and not you, send him a friend request. Those things work both ways. Otherwise, leave it alone.

- mr_scary_scarecrow - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

Open an account on Facebook so you can keep an eye on things and then you become a friend with this blokes wife if she is on the network.

If your fear is justified you just take a stroll with a wooden bat for a serious talk with this guy.

- Leslie the Lizard - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill. It all sounds harmless. A lot of people "collect" friends because they feel more "popular" if they have hundreds of friends. Shades of junior high. I think just keep an eye open - not really spying - and I seriously doubt you have anything to worry about. Good luck!