Twitist Forums
why did my ex message me and like my profile picture? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: why did my ex message me and like my profile picture? (/thread-19870.html)

Pages: 1 2

why did my ex message me and like my profile picture? - Nicole - 11-09-2012 09:51 AM

so my ex and i have been broken up for about a month now and a couple of days ago he randomly messaged me on facebook and we had a normal conversation and when i asked why he messaged me he says "cuz idk im kinda boredd...." and a couple weeks before that wgen i got my new profile picture he liked it the next day?everyone thinks he wants to get back together what do you think?

- laxmi kumar n - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

Yes it appears so.

- Lindsy - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

Marsupials have the same problem with your ex ask a opossum today

- TopJimmy - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

He may just be attempting to be nice and civil with you but he may also be trying to get back together with you. Just keep in mind both options.

- Nicole - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

Maybe he doess.. He either wants to get back together or be friends with you again.. I have plenty of guy friends who like my profy and don't like like me u know but yeah one of those two.

- Jess - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

I think he definitely wants to get back together. You should confront him and request an explanation. Don't let him treat you like you don't understand.

- cosasem - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

He's trying to talk for whatever reason all men are different gauge your experiences and figure out what you think.

- Lily - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

Either he wants you back or he got bored and does not have anyone to be with now ... So he contacted you to not be lonely

- Ej - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

One thing for sure, your facebook is constantly checked out by him. It could be that he wants you to get back together but it also can be just something else. It really depends on how you broke up, the situation and how you are now both. There's no definite answer but it might be he's also just keeping possibilities open.

- M A - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

It's simple he want you back