This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why did my ex message me and like my profile picture?
11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
why did my ex message me and like my profile picture?
so my ex and i have been broken up for about a month now and a couple of days ago he randomly messaged me on facebook and we had a normal conversation and when i asked why he messaged me he says "cuz idk im kinda boredd...." and a couple weeks before that wgen i got my new profile picture he liked it the next day?everyone thinks he wants to get back together what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:59 AM

Yes it appears so.

Ads

Marsupials have the same problem with your ex ask a opossum today

He may just be attempting to be nice and civil with you but he may also be trying to get back together with you. Just keep in mind both options.

Maybe he doess.. He either wants to get back together or be friends with you again.. I have plenty of guy friends who like my profy and don't like like me u know but yeah one of those two.

I think he definitely wants to get back together. You should confront him and request an explanation. Don't let him treat you like you don't understand.

He's trying to talk for whatever reason all men are different gauge your experiences and figure out what you think.

Either he wants you back or he got bored and does not have anyone to be with now ... So he contacted you to not be lonely

One thing for sure, your facebook is constantly checked out by him. It could be that he wants you to get back together but it also can be just something else. It really depends on how you broke up, the situation and how you are now both. There's no definite answer but it might be he's also just keeping possibilities open.

as the saying goes "you never know what you have until its GONE'" and as the cycle goes after break ups the female cries her eyes out, meanwhile the male sits in pride months goes past its the other way around. im going to just flat out tell you, don't be a fool and fall for nothing this boy tells you . he says idk im kinda bored tell him to go find someone else to be bored with! who is he to just pop up out the blue and write you bc HE'S bored. that should tell u something and its just a fb like don't dig a hole with your thoughts that you wont be able to cover up and over come in the long run. in other words! IF YOU HAPPEN TO THINK HES GETTING BACK WITH YOU AND YOU GET YOUR HOPES UP JUST TO FIND OUT HE DOESN'T WANT YOU HE WAS JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO AT THE MOMENT .BE SURE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HANDLE YOUR MISCONCEPTION