Twitist Forums
How will cons spin it now that the Wall St. Journal & Geraldo are caling their Benghazi stories lies? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How will cons spin it now that the Wall St. Journal & Geraldo are caling their Benghazi stories lies? (/thread-20919.html)

Pages: 1 2

How will cons spin it now that the Wall St. Journal & Geraldo are caling their Benghazi stories lies? - ★Ŕ♡MΛŔƐ★ - 11-09-2012 10:14 AM

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/02/geraldo-demolishes-fox-news-misinformation-on-benghazi-that-is-a-lie/#.UJQYNVC4M9k.facebook

The Wall Street Journal is the liberal media? Spin on, my right-wing friends!

- Ms. Information - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

I knew the cons were lying.

I just knew it.

President Obama did all he could.

- Meredith - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

It doesn't even matter they will continue this onslaught of demeaning against Obama.

- chubbyborder578 - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

Ohhh... I hate Geraldo....
ever since he made me stay up to watch him find NOTHING in Al Capone's Vault.

- victoriousdirt832 - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

Those letters and memos were faked and planted there weeks later.
I never had any doubts.

- Klassy - 19 days! - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

I hate the Fox News Channel.

- chevypirate - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

Ask Geraldo what he found in Al Capones vault.....LOL.....consider the source.

- Obama Ate a Dog - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

The new Benghazi account highlights the sheer magnitude of Obama's incompetence.

http://news.yahoo.com/detailed-account-benghazi-attack-notes-cias-quick-response-020906325--abc-news-politics.html
New Benghazi Account Bolsters CIA
'...the annex received a call at 9:40 p.m. local time that the consulate was coming under attack.

'At 11:11 p.m., an unarmed U.S. military surveillance drone arrived over the compound.

'At around 1 a.m. an additional CIA team of about six security officers from the embassy in Tripoli had arrived at Benghazi. ...two U.S. military officers were part of the team that flew in from Tripoli.

'They arrived at the annex at 5:15 a.m., just before mortar rounds begin to hit the complex. The attack killed two security officers, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, who were located on the annex's roof. Doherty had been part of the security team that had flown in from Tripoli. The new attack on the annex lasted only [sic] 11 minutes.'

An unarmed drone was in position over the Benghazi compound 90 minutes after the first report of an attack.

Less than 2 hours later, a security team from Tripoli arrived in Benghazi.

So far, so good.

4 hours later, the Tripoli team arrived at the location where the remaining Americans were, and they started an evacuation.

But apparently someone was watching that location, and the Tripoli team walked right into an ambush.

They came under mortar fire almost as soon as they arrived. The mortar fire continued for 11 minutes. Two more Americans were killed, including one member of the Tripoli team.

Why didn't Obama provide air cover for the evacuation? Two Americans had already been killed. It was known to be a dangerous situation, that's why the remaining Americans were being evacuated.

It was 4 hours later. How long would it take to fly a few F-16's from Italy to orbit over Benghazi? It would have been a strong deterrent to the mortar attack. And if someone started firing mortars, the pilots would see them and kill them.

Why did Obama let those precious 4 hours go to waste?

- GOZ2FAST - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

Really? There really was a spontaneous reaction to a video nobody in the middle east had ever seen which caused the deaths of four Americans? Really? There was a response which fought off the terrorists and saved the Ambassador and Americans while Obama watched in the situation room? Really? There was a drone strike that took out the mortar that the Seal painted with his laser? Wow....completely opposite of what we have seen reported I guess..Obama is actually a hero...nobody really died. I am so glad.

- zuma - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

Funny part ...Phone-hack-Rupert Murdoch ...owns both?...hmmmm