This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How will cons spin it now that the Wall St. Journal & Geraldo are caling their Benghazi stories lies?
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
How will cons spin it now that the Wall St. Journal & Geraldo are caling their Benghazi stories lies?
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/02/ge...k.facebook

The Wall Street Journal is the liberal media? Spin on, my right-wing friends!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM

I knew the cons were lying.

I just knew it.

President Obama did all he could.

Ads

It doesn't even matter they will continue this onslaught of demeaning against Obama.

Ohhh... I hate Geraldo....
ever since he made me stay up to watch him find NOTHING in Al Capone's Vault.

Those letters and memos were faked and planted there weeks later.
I never had any doubts.

Ask Geraldo what he found in Al Capones vault.....LOL.....consider the source.

Really? There really was a spontaneous reaction to a video nobody in the middle east had ever seen which caused the deaths of four Americans? Really? There was a response which fought off the terrorists and saved the Ambassador and Americans while Obama watched in the situation room? Really? There was a drone strike that took out the mortar that the Seal painted with his laser? Wow....completely opposite of what we have seen reported I guess..Obama is actually a hero...nobody really died. I am so glad.

Funny part ...Phone-hack-Rupert Murdoch ...owns both?...hmmmm

You people seem to forget that this happened in Libya where we should have had more security to take care of our ambassador.We had more security for our Ambassador in France then we had in Benghazi.Obama dropped the ball on this one and you people give him a pass.You vote for race not for substance of who the person is.

The supposed "lie" is concerning whether enough help was sent during the attack. The other issues are not considered to be lies but as legitimate questions. Why were Stevens and other Americans left in harms way after the 2nd attack on the compound when the UK and Red Cross had already left the country? Why did the Ambassador to the UN blame the movie? Why was the security detail removed in August while at the same time Stevens was requesting "more" security in addition to the security that was removed and it was known that an attack could not be dealt with. He had reported he knew he was a target. You can argue about the initial attack but other issues show complete incompetence and questionable priorities.

I would certainly not call the president a murderer but I'm not the father of one of those who lost their lives there. Even Obama suggested that something went terribly wrong somewhere along the line.