Twitist Forums
Facebook question on 'likes'? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook question on 'likes'? (/thread-21707.html)

Facebook question on 'likes'? - MissMarlbro - 11-09-2012 10:31 AM

On my timeline thing, it says i have 65 likes, but when i click on what these pages are, only 5 come up? Not too sure how to find the other 60?! I have looked everywhere, but cannot find them.

Thanks a lot,

- Ichimaru - 11-09-2012 10:39 AM

Maybe they are on different pages...? o.O
Or, there is a couple of nicknames people call FaceBook when it does these things 1. FailBook 2. TrollBook

Right now it sounds like it is being quite a troll... O.O

- lokman - 11-09-2012 10:39 AM

likes button is the most important all of sharing sites.any one click the like button as soon as get any friend show this file.when i click the like then show all of my friend .

- Jack - 11-09-2012 10:39 AM

i think i have a way to resolve this, at the top of your timeline it says 'likes' and has a box, click on that then it comes up with all the different categories of things. go down near the bottom and in a little blue link it says 'see more'. try clicking that, it usually shows some of the pages you have liked, but there is another a thing that says 'see 60 more' or however many pages you've liked- this should show all your pages that you've liked. Hope this helps Wink

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 10:39 AM

you probably liked some items years ago that were spammy and dont exist anymore, which means you cant unlike them either