This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook question on 'likes'?
11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Facebook question on 'likes'?
On my timeline thing, it says i have 65 likes, but when i click on what these pages are, only 5 come up? Not too sure how to find the other 60?! I have looked everywhere, but cannot find them.

Thanks a lot,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:39 AM

Maybe they are on different pages...? o.O
Or, there is a couple of nicknames people call FaceBook when it does these things 1. FailBook 2. TrollBook

Right now it sounds like it is being quite a troll... O.O

Ads

likes button is the most important all of sharing sites.any one click the like button as soon as get any friend show this file.when i click the like then show all of my friend .

i think i have a way to resolve this, at the top of your timeline it says 'likes' and has a box, click on that then it comes up with all the different categories of things. go down near the bottom and in a little blue link it says 'see more'. try clicking that, it usually shows some of the pages you have liked, but there is another a thing that says 'see 60 more' or however many pages you've liked- this should show all your pages that you've liked. Hope this helps Wink

you probably liked some items years ago that were spammy and dont exist anymore, which means you cant unlike them either