Twitist Forums
How do u set ur privacy setting on facebook so that no one can see anything about you unless your friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: How do u set ur privacy setting on facebook so that no one can see anything about you unless your friends? (/thread-21837.html)

How do u set ur privacy setting on facebook so that no one can see anything about you unless your friends? - Bob - 11-09-2012 10:34 AM

4 some reason people can still see my likes and info on fb without me even being friends with them. I want 2 set my profile so that no one can see anything but my name and thats all. Is that possible? I would even like 2 hide my profile picture to non-friends if that can be done. Thanks!

- Eric - 11-09-2012 10:42 AM

look for the lock sign when you put something on and then pick your choice that you want

- Relentless Chaos - 11-09-2012 10:42 AM

in the top right corner click on account then on privacy settings and change all the options to friends only

- Ta2dChik - 11-09-2012 10:42 AM

Click on "account" in the upper right hand corner and select "privacy settings" from the drop down. Here you can change all of your account privacy settings.

- flabbajackey - 11-09-2012 10:42 AM

1: Click account ( top right hand side of the page)
2: A drop down menu should appear, click privacy settings
3: Click friends only to stop all non friends from interacting with you on facebook ( other than friend requests )

alternatively you can customise your settings in the same place