This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do u set ur privacy setting on facebook so that no one can see anything about you unless your friends?
11-09-2012, 10:34 AM
How do u set ur privacy setting on facebook so that no one can see anything about you unless your friends?
4 some reason people can still see my likes and info on fb without me even being friends with them. I want 2 set my profile so that no one can see anything but my name and thats all. Is that possible? I would even like 2 hide my profile picture to non-friends if that can be done. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM

look for the lock sign when you put something on and then pick your choice that you want

Ads

in the top right corner click on account then on privacy settings and change all the options to friends only

Click on "account" in the upper right hand corner and select "privacy settings" from the drop down. Here you can change all of your account privacy settings.

1: Click account ( top right hand side of the page)
2: A drop down menu should appear, click privacy settings
3: Click friends only to stop all non friends from interacting with you on facebook ( other than friend requests )

alternatively you can customise your settings in the same place