Twitist Forums
Is this considered cheating? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Is this considered cheating? (/thread-2203.html)

Is this considered cheating? - kali - 10-01-2012 03:54 PM

I was looking through my bfs direct messages on twitter and I came to find out that he was with his ex the night before and she tickled him and he told her he liked it and he missed her and he wants to cook for her.... what is that?

- Bobbie - 10-01-2012 04:02 PM

I think it is you should leave him! Hes a loser!

- Giavanna - 10-01-2012 04:02 PM

Yes I'd KILL my boyfriend if i found that. You should confront him about it and say that you "heard from someone" that he was flirting with her and you read some of the messages from one of his ex's friends.

- Chris P - 10-01-2012 04:02 PM

My recommendation......................................LEAVE! This guy is obviously a jerk.

- Goofy Girl - 10-01-2012 04:02 PM

If you're checking his messages on twitter then there's a bigger problem. You shouldn't be with him if you don't trust him.

- Ian - 10-01-2012 04:02 PM

Either he misses her or that she's trying to come back

- Drain-Bamaged - 10-01-2012 04:02 PM

Well, you don't trust him or respect his privacy, and he doesn't respect you and his commitment to you.
DO you respect yourself enough to refuse to tolerate his misbehavior or the kind of relationship where you feel you must lower yourself to the level of the invasion of your lover's privacy, to feel 'secure' in your relationship?

As for the message, it sure sounds like the age-old slap-n-tickle foreplay to me, and your bfs didn't slap, he actually invited more. Are you asking because you don't understand this, or because you want someone else to tell you what you should do, to take responsibility from you, who are the one who should be deciding these things and acting to take care of yourself?

- Casey - 10-01-2012 04:02 PM

break-up