This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this considered cheating?
10-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Is this considered cheating?
I was looking through my bfs direct messages on twitter and I came to find out that he was with his ex the night before and she tickled him and he told her he liked it and he missed her and he wants to cook for her.... what is that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 04:02 PM

I think it is you should leave him! Hes a loser!

Ads

Yes I'd KILL my boyfriend if i found that. You should confront him about it and say that you "heard from someone" that he was flirting with her and you read some of the messages from one of his ex's friends.

My recommendation......................................LEAVE! This guy is obviously a jerk.

If you're checking his messages on twitter then there's a bigger problem. You shouldn't be with him if you don't trust him.

Either he misses her or that she's trying to come back

Well, you don't trust him or respect his privacy, and he doesn't respect you and his commitment to you.
DO you respect yourself enough to refuse to tolerate his misbehavior or the kind of relationship where you feel you must lower yourself to the level of the invasion of your lover's privacy, to feel 'secure' in your relationship?

As for the message, it sure sounds like the age-old slap-n-tickle foreplay to me, and your bfs didn't slap, he actually invited more. Are you asking because you don't understand this, or because you want someone else to tell you what you should do, to take responsibility from you, who are the one who should be deciding these things and acting to take care of yourself?

break-up