Twitist Forums
Is it true that Finnish gov. will block citizens from sending friend requests on Facebook, for talking bad? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Is it true that Finnish gov. will block citizens from sending friend requests on Facebook, for talking bad? (/thread-22237.html)

Is it true that Finnish gov. will block citizens from sending friend requests on Facebook, for talking bad? - Brian the Traveler - 11-09-2012 10:41 AM

about the President?
That's what this Finnish guy on Facebook told me, so I send him one. I've been friends with him for like a year now I think, but I always thought he was weird, and his picture is really suspicious, and I'm starting to think he might be a convicted sex offender. Do they have those in Finland? And he said he lives in the bad part of Turku, where all the Russians live. Please help. I'm kind of scared. Is this guy who he says he is? Is it okay to trust him?

- Jeku - 11-09-2012 10:50 AM

No, it is not true. Why are you FB friend with someone you think is weird and know absolutely nothing about?

- cantilena91 - 11-09-2012 10:50 AM

Finland is not safe from sex offenders anyway, but then again, Turku is NOWHERE near the Russian border so there are more Swedish speakers in Turku than Russians. Whatever, that user is just telling you big fat lies about Finland. Besides, prostitution is prohibited by law here.

- D - 11-09-2012 10:50 AM

The "bad part of Turku." Thanks for the laugh.