This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it true that Finnish gov. will block citizens from sending friend requests on Facebook, for talking bad?
11-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Is it true that Finnish gov. will block citizens from sending friend requests on Facebook, for talking bad?
about the President?
That's what this Finnish guy on Facebook told me, so I send him one. I've been friends with him for like a year now I think, but I always thought he was weird, and his picture is really suspicious, and I'm starting to think he might be a convicted sex offender. Do they have those in Finland? And he said he lives in the bad part of Turku, where all the Russians live. Please help. I'm kind of scared. Is this guy who he says he is? Is it okay to trust him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM

No, it is not true. Why are you FB friend with someone you think is weird and know absolutely nothing about?

Ads

Finland is not safe from sex offenders anyway, but then again, Turku is NOWHERE near the Russian border so there are more Swedish speakers in Turku than Russians. Whatever, that user is just telling you big fat lies about Finland. Besides, prostitution is prohibited by law here.

The "bad part of Turku." Thanks for the laugh.