Twitist Forums
How can I make my Facebook friends my suscribers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How can I make my Facebook friends my suscribers? (/thread-22896.html)

How can I make my Facebook friends my suscribers? - michel - 11-09-2012 10:54 AM

I know that they're already subscribed to me because they are my friends. But some annoy me and I want to unfriend them and at.the same time gain a new subscriber. If I unfriend anyone will that person become my suscriber? Or do I just unsuscribe to them and they will become my suscriber?

- JSoothe - 11-09-2012 11:03 AM

Click on the arrow button on the top right-hand side of your Facebook page next to "home." On the left side of the page there will be a menu, click where it says "subscribers," the fourth link down. Then check the box next to "allow subscribers."

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 11:03 AM

you can unfriend them and they will remain subscribed to your public updates, unless they choose to remove themselves - but they wont get added to the separate "subscribers" number on your profile - there's no way to do that - they have to choose to add themselves as one of those subscribers

- Lea Doremi - 11-09-2012 11:03 AM

Even if you unfriend them once they subscribed to you, they're still your subscribers unless you block them.