This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make my Facebook friends my suscribers?
11-09-2012, 10:54 AM
How can I make my Facebook friends my suscribers?
I know that they're already subscribed to me because they are my friends. But some annoy me and I want to unfriend them and at.the same time gain a new subscriber. If I unfriend anyone will that person become my suscriber? Or do I just unsuscribe to them and they will become my suscriber?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:03 AM

Click on the arrow button on the top right-hand side of your Facebook page next to "home." On the left side of the page there will be a menu, click where it says "subscribers," the fourth link down. Then check the box next to "allow subscribers."

Ads

you can unfriend them and they will remain subscribed to your public updates, unless they choose to remove themselves - but they wont get added to the separate "subscribers" number on your profile - there's no way to do that - they have to choose to add themselves as one of those subscribers

Even if you unfriend them once they subscribed to you, they're still your subscribers unless you block them.