Twitist Forums
how can i stop an individual writing on my wall/timeline on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: how can i stop an individual writing on my wall/timeline on facebook? (/thread-22939.html)

how can i stop an individual writing on my wall/timeline on facebook? - c4mm7 - 11-09-2012 10:55 AM

The individual in question is a friend with special needs. I do not wish to unfriend or block them but over an extended period of time the individual has frequently written the same questions and nonsensical sentences over and over on my timeline. I have answered them all in full and even written personally to the individual by hand. it is not their fault at all but is a considerable inconvenience for myself unfortunately. Is there a way to stop them having access to writing on my timeline? I have not been able to find a way myself on facebook. unfortunately using the "restricting" button doesnt stop it either. I do not want to ask the individual to stop as they dont understand such things and it could upset.
Thanks for your help

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 11:03 AM

facebook does not give you that option

you can prevent ALL of your friends from creating new posts, but not just one person

- Apurva - 11-09-2012 11:03 AM

there is no other option except blocking him.

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 11:03 AM

The Only Thing you Could Do is Go to Privacy Settings Go to How i Connect under the Wall Setting Click on it than Click Customize than Add the Persons Name to the Restricted List Different From the Regular when you apply the setting it Should Stop That Person From Writting on your Wall

If Not than your Out of Luck