This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i stop an individual writing on my wall/timeline on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:55 AM
how can i stop an individual writing on my wall/timeline on facebook?
The individual in question is a friend with special needs. I do not wish to unfriend or block them but over an extended period of time the individual has frequently written the same questions and nonsensical sentences over and over on my timeline. I have answered them all in full and even written personally to the individual by hand. it is not their fault at all but is a considerable inconvenience for myself unfortunately. Is there a way to stop them having access to writing on my timeline? I have not been able to find a way myself on facebook. unfortunately using the "restricting" button doesnt stop it either. I do not want to ask the individual to stop as they dont understand such things and it could upset.
Thanks for your help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:03 AM

facebook does not give you that option

you can prevent ALL of your friends from creating new posts, but not just one person

Ads

there is no other option except blocking him.

The Only Thing you Could Do is Go to Privacy Settings Go to How i Connect under the Wall Setting Click on it than Click Customize than Add the Persons Name to the Restricted List Different From the Regular when you apply the setting it Should Stop That Person From Writting on your Wall

If Not than your Out of Luck