Twitist Forums
Best way to try and meet this girl? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Best way to try and meet this girl? (/thread-23380.html)

Best way to try and meet this girl? - sc0oby - 11-09-2012 11:04 AM

There is this girl that has been stuck in my mind recently. It all started at a friend's BBQ party, I caught her staring at me but I had to go so I did not get a chance to talk to her. The next day came, I saw her down the street from my house and caught her staring at me again but I was with a person that I was selling my car to so I couldn't make time to talk to her again.

Now here is the question:
Would it be weird if sent her a friend request on Facebook? I might think it's weird since we never talked before or been introduced to eachother.

My friend's that I am NOT close with at all knows the girl also, should I just call them and ask them to arrange a meeting? It will be weird since I don't see these group of friend's often.

Which is the better option or any other ideas?

- White Lighter - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

Call them and ask them to arrange a meeting. It wont be that strange just go for it!

- Tom - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

"Would it be weird if sent her a friend request on Facebook?" No, friend request most of the time aren't taken seriously.

"My friend's that I am NOT close with at all knows the girl also, should I just call them and ask them to arrange a meeting? It will be weird since I don't see these group of friend's often.
Which is the better option or any other ideas?"
Personally to her, talk, and become friends

- Merrywool698 - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

ask the heteros in their hetero breeding sections, NOT in lgbt.