This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to try and meet this girl?
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Best way to try and meet this girl?
There is this girl that has been stuck in my mind recently. It all started at a friend's BBQ party, I caught her staring at me but I had to go so I did not get a chance to talk to her. The next day came, I saw her down the street from my house and caught her staring at me again but I was with a person that I was selling my car to so I couldn't make time to talk to her again.

Now here is the question:
Would it be weird if sent her a friend request on Facebook? I might think it's weird since we never talked before or been introduced to eachother.

My friend's that I am NOT close with at all knows the girl also, should I just call them and ask them to arrange a meeting? It will be weird since I don't see these group of friend's often.

Which is the better option or any other ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:12 AM

Call them and ask them to arrange a meeting. It wont be that strange just go for it!

Ads

"Would it be weird if sent her a friend request on Facebook?" No, friend request most of the time aren't taken seriously.

"My friend's that I am NOT close with at all knows the girl also, should I just call them and ask them to arrange a meeting? It will be weird since I don't see these group of friend's often.
Which is the better option or any other ideas?"
Personally to her, talk, and become friends

ask the heteros in their hetero breeding sections, NOT in lgbt.