Twitist Forums
What do you think of the Facebook Timeline? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think of the Facebook Timeline? (/thread-23585.html)

What do you think of the Facebook Timeline? - Ema - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

I'm getting an offer to put it up on my profile but I want opinions on what you think of it. Only answer if you have the timeline yourself. Best answer to the most descriptive and useful answer.

- squareSamurai831 - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

I don't really like it but I had to switch because of pinterest.

- Dirtay Me - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

Barely glanced at it.

- Tech Wiz - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- sevenzeroseven - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

i've been adding locations i've visited and been to on my facebook timeline map....and EVERY single one i add shows up in my news feed as if i just went there! this is severely irritating. when i go and delete it off my page - it also deletes from the map, so now i have no record of having been there! i don't know what i can do for this not to happen. i think i've tried hiding the story, deleting it off my page, and editing. the main problem here is that every time i do something that doesn't show i want it to be a NEW story on my page - it doesn't record to the map.

- James - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

I don't really mind it that much. I have had it for a while, and I'm pretty used to it. The old layout, in my opinion, was a LOT more organized, but this makes it more creative, but less organized.

Oh well, you gotta accept change every once in a while, even when sites like Facebook and YouTube are dicks about it.

- Jack - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

Not good

- Marina - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

In my opinion, it's horrible! I can't look at my page without it moving down (and I can't stop it). In fact, I just posted a question about if you can go back to the regular profile (and how).

- Vicc A - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

its taking over! many friends are getting it! but i will be the last human to get one Smile

- Roberto O - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

I am waiting for the day they will force Timeline on my page. This is the very same day I will delete my Facebook profile.